The LanguageCert difference
- On-demand English, Spanish and Turkish exams that assess all 4-skills (Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking) at all CEFR levels.
- Variety of exam delivery methods
- Fast exam process from booking to results
- Online exams with remote, live invigilation can be taken anytime, anywhere, 4 hours after booking.
- International recognition, Ofqual regulated English exams and Home Office approved UK visa exams
To find the full list of countries and institutions that recognise LanguageCert exams, click here.
Partner with us
Case studiesWhat our partners think of LanguageCert
Case Study: Ardmore Language School’s perspective of LanguageCert
Martin Corr, Commercial Director for Ardmore Language Schools highlights how the Test Centre has benefited from LanguageCert products, services and support.
Case Study: St Edmund’s College and LanguageCert, a test centre’s perspective
Lee Hawkes, Director of the Summer School & Head of ESL at St Edmund’s College discusses working with LanguageCert and the advantages the partnership brings to the centre.
Case Study: LanguageCert qualifications from the perspective of British School Bassano del Grappa
May Josephine Frances, Director of British School Bassano del Grappa, outlines the importance of becoming an Approved Test Centre and the benefits of offering market-leading LanguageCert qualifications.
Case Study: A test centre’s perspective: LanguageCert & Ardmore Language School
Colin Spicer, Academic Director for Ardmore Language Schools outlines the benefits of working with LanguageCert.